The Council Office is situated upstairs at the Community Hall in Rydon Road, next to Rydon Primary School. The hall was built in 1985 and the Mary Hall Suite was added in 1995, we have the Rydon Room (a Porta Cabin) to the rear of the Community Hall grounds to enable a further facility for room hire for small groups.
Facilities available for hire are:
- The Community Hall available to hire with kitchen (this may at times have to be shared, which would then be charged at a reduced rate).
- The Mary Hall Suite (kitchen can also be hired - but it may have to be shared, which would then be charged at a reduced rate).
- The Rydon Room - a Porta Cabin in the grounds to the rear of the car park. Room only.
The main hall is approximately 52’ by 29.6’ with a roof height of 9’ at the lowest point and 13’ at its highest point. We have seating, square tables and trestle tables available that are included in the hourly hire rate. Please advise 3 x days before your day of hire, if you require trestle tables.
The Rydon Room has tables and seating for up to 18 people. Capacities for rooms are as follows:
- Main Community Hall - maximum of 100 people.
- Mary Hall Suite - maximum of 40 people.
- The Rydon Room - maximum of 18 people.
There is a 27 space car park for hall users including 3 disabled spaces & 8 parent & toddler.Hire rates can be viewed or downloaded here
Please telephone the office for bookings on (01626) 364089 during office opening hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am - 12:30pm